Win a $50 Bookfest Gift Voucher at Lifeline Bookfest Gold Coast
Conditions of Entry
- Entry into this competition means you accept these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is UnitingCare Queensland.
- Entry is open to people of all ages.
- Employees of UnitingCare Queensland and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion Period
- The competition is open from 8am on February 9, 2018, to 11pm on February 11, 2018.
How to Enter
- One entry per person is permitted in the competition duration.
- In order to enter, you must complete the online survey and provide your full name, email address and phone number.
- Entries must be received during the promotion period.
- The promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
Selection of Prize Winners
- The Bookfest Gift Voucher will be drawn daily by 4pm.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- Voucher prize winners will be notified by email or telephone each day, following the draw.
- Winners of the Voucher Prizes are announced at Lifeline Bookfest and all prize winners will be published on the Lifeline Bookfest Facebook page.
Prize Details – Gift Vouchers
- Bookfest Gift Vouchers expire on July 31, 2019.
- Bookfest Gift Vouchers are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash.
- UnitingCare Queensland is not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- All prize value amounts are specified in Australian dollars.
- Vouchers are intended for single use only on a single purchase.
- The face value of the voucher must be used in a single transaction at a Lifeline Bookfest Gold Coast event. If the value of the items purchased are less than the face value of the voucher, the remaining amount will be forfeited.
- By completing the form, you consent to be contacted if you win.
- The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are not valid or not received for any reason, including but not limited to errors, delays, technical failures, or alteration.
- The laws of Queensland govern this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual believed to have breached any of these conditions, or believed to have engaged in unlawful or improper conduct.
- In the case of any event that hinders the result, the Promoter may cancel and recommence the event from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery of prizes from the draw date. Prizes will be sent to the delivery address provided by the winners. The Promoter and prize suppliers are not responsible for prizes lost or damaged in transit.